View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 11:38 PM   #37
rollercoaster
Zealot
rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
At the moment its not possible for users to do GUI based customization of recipes, other than for username password and a couple of items in advanced.
I imaging the day that happens, it will bring a whole new era of cooking with the recipes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
I tested both recipes and they work fine. I clarified the description in the Googlereader recipe.
I have also tested and they work well. I will add your description to the first post as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
Thanks to Starson17 and rollercoaster, nice team effort.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
I think I would have given up if not for rollercoaster spotting that I wasn't adding the header to article requests.
I am just an extra pair of eyes on this one. You did great. Do you think you are up for adding another feature to this recipe i.e to mark downloaded posts as read? Assuming more people then just me would like to see that happen.

Last edited by rollercoaster; 07-14-2010 at 11:43 PM.
rollercoaster is offline   Reply With Quote