View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 02:53 PM   #45
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
I would never buy a book whose cover features a mostly naked guy with great muscles. Experience has taught me that these just aren't my kind of books. And books that feature a courtroom or a gavel or Lady Justice on the cover aren't either. Covers make a difference but for me it's mostly in the negatives.

If a book has an acceptable cover than I read the blurb, maybe some reviews, a synopsis of the story.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote