View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 11:05 AM   #35
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
For me, the cover makes all the difference in the world. There are too many ebooks out there and I need a filter to reduce the amount of books that I will look through. So, without a cover that catches my attention, I will not even consider the book. I know that I might be missing out on some gems, but I'm sure that I will find another.

The cover does not have to be gaudy, just something that I find attractive.
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote