View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 06:32 AM   #7
simond
Fanatic
simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPad, iPhone
There'll always be some people unwilling to pay for products, but I do make sure I buy in a format I can at least remove the DRM from later if necessary, I do notice that not many sold LIT files with DRM removed seem to make it to the darknet, although I have to admit that in the past I have downloaded some books from that sort of place, either due to me owning the paper version but not wanting to get it damaged when reading outdoors, or if the book isn't available officially in ebook format. Any I download that way I keep strictly seperate and labeled so I know to purchase the official one either when it's released, or I have the money to properly replace my paper book
simond is offline   Reply With Quote