View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 06:26 PM   #1
petercreasey
Wizard
petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony: PRS 950 & T1, Kobo: Aura One & Forma
Sony Reader Library doesn't delete books from memory

I normally use the Sony Reader software to delete the books from my Sony Reader Library after I have read them. I just realized that, yes, they would disappear from being listed in the Library when I start up the Sony Reader software; however, when I use Windows Explorer and look in the Sony Reader Library, the books are still there.

Why do they have to be deleted using Windows Explorer in addition to being deleted using Sony Reader software?
petercreasey is offline   Reply With Quote