View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 07:26 AM   #3
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasMcKean View Post
Contrary to what was reported earlier, I have found that even with the CSS operative, the user settings still function. So yew can set a font in the CSS file and override it. At least *I* am able to. But then who knows I may be something wrong!
I just discovered that too!!!

When I initially load a book (FB2 in my case), the book displays using the settings in my default CSS file. However, if I go into the user interface menus and make a change, that change overrides the CSS setting. I have not checked if that override persists after closing and reopening the book. Have you checked that?
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote