View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 01:28 PM   #4
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
I posted this message in the other Kindle thread:

If all the books of the USA Kindle store would be available, I would be interested, in spite of the Kindle DRM and the fact that there are probably better e-readers out there.
I have looked at some authors at Fictonwise and the European Kindle store. And most books that are USA-only at Fictionwise, are also not available at the European Kindle store. So why should I limit myself to the Amazon Kindle format, when that offers less choice then buying a Sony/Cybook/Bebook?
A missed chance by Amazon
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote