View Single Post
Old 02-28-2006, 01:43 PM   #4
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Sorry if this post disappointed some of you! But I do appreciate the feedback.

In the end, I think the problem is probably that I did not explain myself very well at all in the original post. I am aware of the Yahoo group and the beta testing that's been going on.

Really, all I was trying to say was that I wanted to share those pages that are not yet publicly released on Pimlico's main web site. They were very interesting to me, and I felt (maybe wrongly!) that other people would be interested to look at them also.

Oh well... win some, lose some.