View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 11:02 PM   #520
Venus
Country girl
Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
More then likely it's your mailing address that linked the accounts together. READS doesn't have a local librarian. It's a state run program and they have one Librarian to handle each region is my guess. One time she apologized for being on vacation and not getting back to me sooner. I realized then support was only one person who is really nice to deal with but I imagine she stays busy.
I think you are right. My library has the most wonderful staff and they always tell me to go to the reference desk if it is an ebook question. The reference desk always tell me to contact Overdrive. My Library is very busy. Loads of programs, tutoring and tons of offerings for children. They are extremely helpful on all issues that aren't downloadable.
Venus is offline   Reply With Quote