View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 02:31 PM   #3
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Sometimes, the measurement database "sticks." Doing a Shut Down (hold start button 3 seconds) always fixes it for me. It was probably fully charged but the database was stuck.

I use BBMP to measure my charge. Sometimes, during normal use discharge, the BBMP database shows a larger charge than it really has. The Shut Down corrects that database as well.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote