View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 04:53 PM   #44
ASparrow
Addict
ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginwen View Post
Thanks for the book, sounds like the kind of thing I'd enjoy. I'll read it while I'm traveling next week.
Hope you like it. Let me know whether you do or don't.

I'm working on a sequel right and any feedback leads to improvement. Writers are often blind to flaws in their work because they supplement what's presented in words with whatever is already in their imagining.

(The nice thing about ebooks is that one can update books on the fly and improve things for future readers, not to mention fix those copies that others already possess).
ASparrow is offline   Reply With Quote