View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 04:16 PM   #8
Robotech_Master
Fanatic
Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I just checked and Cory has put my finished version up.

One thing to note: for whatever reason, all the "official" versions of the book are still missing half a paragraph in the chapter of "Facebook's Faceplant." Half of the first paragraph is missing. And all the conversions that were done without going through and double-checking the book afterward (as I did for mine) are missing it, too (including the version currently up on Feedbooks—I just checked it). I ended up going back to the original on-line posting of the article (which was still there) to snag it for my version.

I also corrected a few typos in mine, fixed the title of a Heinlein story (Cory made reference to "The Man Who Sold the Moon" when he meant The Moon is a Harsh Mistress), and niced up the formatting, including indentation and bold face for section headers where appropriate. (Oh, and proper opening and closing quotes, too.)
Robotech_Master is offline   Reply With Quote