View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 03:10 AM   #8
stepk
Groupie
stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K5 B011 5.3.2.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
As for me, I'm back \o/!

Nothing fancy on the table though, mostly the usual rebuilds/fixes for the SS/Fonts stuff.

(That, and 4 months of forum posts to catch up on... ).
Welcome back! I haven't been active on the forum in the past month or so, busy with real life. and it will stay like that for some time. While you catch up with the posts, buried somewhere in there I put https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/KUAL_What's_New. That was my latest KUAL feat (dl links at the end of that post), one significant version beyond the official KUAL version.
stepk is offline   Reply With Quote