View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 11:25 AM   #5
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
I'm glad I found that out before I bought something else. The new ones WERE tempting me. Now they are not.

I just bought 5 books from fictionwise and emailed them to my kindle. What else is wifi good for lol! I buy my books where I want to, not any particular store supported by an ereader.

(I also have a Jetbook, and I put books on it via the SD card). So clearly, I don't need another reader!
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote