View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 10:59 PM   #6
Berni
Enthusiast
Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: mio
ebooks on Android

Thank you John for your clear instructions. I reformated the SD card and followed your instructions and now have 12 books on my bookshelf. I will now evaluate whether this device is suitable for reading as my BeBook is freezing constantly and given its age is probably on the way out. If this little unit is unsuitable I may have to go to a Sony. Many many thanks for helping me out in this instance. cheers Berni

Many thanks to those other kind people who offered comments -- very much appreciated all round. Berni
Berni is offline   Reply With Quote