View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 11:01 AM   #308
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmikel View Post
As far as epubs go, you are absolutely right, Dale. Since it is a word processor, I thought maybe I could get it to do another job for me beyond being an epub generator.

Going much beyond very basic tables would open up a GIGANTIC can of worms about why links don't work, etc, etc., and their aim is apparently fairly bulletproof plug and play epub generation.
Actually links do work on ePubs made using this tool, both internal and external to web sites. It, of course, depends on the reading program as to whether they are supported.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote