View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 03:38 PM   #3
calail
Enthusiast
calail is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!calail is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!calail is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!calail is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!calail is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!calail is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!calail is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!calail is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!calail is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!calail is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!calail is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kindle PW; android; PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyTX View Post
calail,

It sounds like calibre isn't pointing to the correct location of your libraries. In calibre, click on the "Books" icon, then click on "Switch/create library".

The box that opens should say: "Your calibre library is currently located at ..."
The specific location might depend on your operating system. In Windows Vista, it says "... located at C:\Users\Owner\calibre Library". If you've customized things, it might say "C:\Users\customized-name\calibre Library".

Use Windows Explorer (or the Mac equivalent) to confirm where your calibre libraries are actually located. Then type the actual location on the "New Location" line and select "Use the previously existing library at the new location".

If calibre has "lost" several libraries, do the above for each library location.

Marty
Thanks for your reply Marty. I'm able to "repoint" to my libraries. I'm just a bit confused as to why I lost my custom toolbars as well; assumed it was a corrupted file I could just fix...
calail is offline   Reply With Quote