View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 09:37 AM   #34
RobertJSawyer
Guru
RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Clara 2E, and Clara HD; Kindle PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapking View Post
That's quite the impressive list of e-readers, BTW. Which one do you prefer?
Thanks for the kind words about FlashForward.

Of all the readers I own -- and that's only a partial list under my name -- my favourite is the Kobo Glo. Combined with the fabric heather-grey SleepCover, it is a near-perfect e-ink device. Also, I can't stand full justification on narrow screens, and Kindle doesn't offer an easy way to turn that off; Kobo does.

Here's a partial survey (now two years old) of some of the ebook readers I've owned: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWvbhE7tbOY
RobertJSawyer is offline   Reply With Quote