View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 05:55 AM   #7
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
I use one of the more saturated Georgia fonts as my "regular" font. It's "semi-bold", so I can still see when text is bold in books. And it may be what kind of books you read, but I don't think it's that uncommon to have bold text that I want to identify.
I frequently have to point out to Kindle people claiming that the Kindle screen is so much better than the Sony that they need to have the exact same font on vuew before they make that claim. The Kindle font is actually a bit too bold for some people's taste.

Last edited by Asawi; 06-24-2012 at 06:00 AM.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote