View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 05:38 PM   #339
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by beej231 View Post
I ran into another little problem. After I had it installed and managed to get the overly to work, I tried to install something else. I forget what I just keep getting free stuff and trying it out. It's a sickness. Whatever it was wouldn't install. I tried something else, same problem. I uninstalled the Bad ass stuff and all was well. I'm trying it out again today.
No problem here. Maybe you have two apps conflicting with each other?
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote