View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 03:29 PM   #10
foreverjuly
Crank Up The Awesome!
foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Nook, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillywilly10284 View Post
I had the same problem with my kindle fire this morning I've only used it for maybe less than 10 hours in total as I got it for christmas this year so I was totally miffed. However after holding down the power button for nearly a minute, the light shut off and once I left it for a second I turned it on and huzzah! It works just fine. It did start an update right away once it was turned on so I wonder if that was the reason why it kind of glitched itself in a weird mode. Good luck I hope this helps
Yeah, doing a reset like that solves a good many problems. I agree though that it's probably time to call customer service for the OP.
foreverjuly is offline   Reply With Quote