View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 04:57 PM   #10
KryptoNyte
Shepherd
KryptoNyte will become famous soon enoughKryptoNyte will become famous soon enoughKryptoNyte will become famous soon enoughKryptoNyte will become famous soon enoughKryptoNyte will become famous soon enoughKryptoNyte will become famous soon enough

Device: Nook Color, LG Optimus V
Jack, you're not far off. I ended up plugging the cable in anyways to try it out, but it wasn't indicating charging on the NC screen. As someone else mentioned, I would assume you'd be getting the trickle charge that you might get with a standard micro-USB cable, or a similar effect to plugging the NC cable into a computer's USB port.

When I held the micro-USB's up side by side, the NC was about 1/8" longer or so. Additionally, I would advise to be very careful choosing a cable from another vendor over the coming weeks, as they don't even know it yet based on a couple reviews for said NC charging cables on Amazon that also aren't working (even though they are advertised as NC cables specifically).

Any yeah, Scion, as it is with any Best Buy, you better know what you need to know before walking in there.

Disclaimer: If you are a Best Buy employee, or the mother of a Best Buy employee and reading this, there is no doubt in my mind that you are the exception to the rule.
KryptoNyte is offline   Reply With Quote