View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 07:19 AM   #35365
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
I hate giving up books but am slowly dumping my older technical and school books.....I think I'll be buried with my SF paperbacks....no way can I give them up at this point in my life. Or maybe a nice funeral pyre on a mountain top... hmm.....
One advantage of moving around the globe is that I've had to reduce the volume of our possessions. Before starting up with an e-reader, our front room was packed with full bookshelves. Now, with the exception of music books, art, and crafts books, plus 5-10 old favorites saved for their nostalgia value, all the books are gone. Most were donated to the local library, which had no English language books at all at the time.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote