View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 05:11 AM   #35360
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Trying to decide whether or not to order an Oberon case for my new Kindle. I noticed that just after a week Amazon's case already has some scratches on it whilst it hasn't spend much time in my handbag yet. I also like that Oberon's cases have a closing, I now use an elastic band to keep Amazon's case closed in my bag. On the other hand I like how small and light the Kindle is in the original case and I know that the Oberon case add size and weight.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote