View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 01:06 AM   #35359
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
listening to the Broncos game on the radio, streamed through my computer because I cannot find it live to watch online that isn't totally dodgy (am at work). have to work tomorrow as well when the sea chickens play which means instead of being a little dead it will be TOTALLY dead ;o(
Gee, kk -- If I'd known you needed to know where to watch the game online, I would've stopped zapping the spam around this place for 5 minutes.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote