View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 05:28 PM   #59
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by medard View Post
Where can I see this?

As an evil and greedy foreigner, I'd like to have the largest US-american libary, of course. I'd like to know if there's an even larger libary than Brooklyn available for foreigners.

Austin isn't availble anymore for foreigners, I checked that. You need to be there in person..
I believe Brooklyn is the largest available to you.

To find out how large a particular library's ebook collection is, go to its OverDrive page and look at the options on the side. Under eBooks or Collections, look for "View all eBooks" and click it. Then near the top (just above the first book) look for "Search results". It'll say 1 -10 of xxxxx. That's the number of ebooks that library has. You can also filter your results by genre.

Don't forget, some libraries have better collections of ebooks you're interested in than others; so the most ebooks isn't always the best option.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote