View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 09:31 AM   #19
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
So they announced sync and then took it away!! My guess is it's because the app will be ready before the FIRMWARE UPDATE.

Oh well, even the fact that they are making an app means that they will have to have more models with wireless and the sync ability in the future. (and now they have done wireless in one model, so they CAN do it.) Personally I don't even care about wireless, I just think Sony needs it in all their models because they always get dinged in reviews for not having it. The question is, if they can add wireless to the smaller readers in the next gen and not increase the price.

And yes, I was also guessing for sync to work with the "wired" models, you would have to connect your reader to the PC software so that it knows what page you're on.

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote