View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 07:41 AM   #12
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknikal View Post
No clue but I had issues where every few tries the pages went back instead of forward I found it pretty frustrating and almost gave up Android reading until I tried Mantano which was even better than the software on my Sony.
I recall reading your posts, but I couldn't replicate it. I may have a setting unchecked that you had checked. ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknikal View Post
If you want to control brightness I'd recommend using Lux rather than being tied to certain apps it lets you lower the brightness beyond standard and if you can actually train it to the levels you like based on the ambient light.
Thanks for the suggestion, but the auto brightness on the new Nexus works a lot better than the previous Nexus and I find it drops the back light down to acceptable levels for me.

Now if EA would just fix scrabble for the new Nexus I would be set.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote