View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 02:44 PM   #56
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
No, I didn't know - I'll take a look, thanks! I guess I probably (wrongly) assumed that if there was progress on something logged on the tracker, the system would send me an email about it. That's what it's done before when an issue's been updated.
You can take a quick look at it in the Sigil User Guide chapter on links and footnotes.

There has been, to say the least, quite a few changes for 0.6.0 and the issue list is significantly reduced (I think down to 10 before 0.6.0 came out, but back up a little now ) - in the cleanup a lot of old issues were closed off so it might have been one of those.
meme is offline   Reply With Quote