View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 07:57 PM   #51
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
It's a book about how the Hebrew Bible was produced. Yes, I can see the pitfalls of discussing The Bible Unearthed outside of P&R, but if people can take the "Bible as literature" approach that many secular classrooms use, it could work. Despite the dangers, it seems a better choice for a non-fiction month than Sh*t My Dad Says, but that's only my opinion. You know what people say about opinions!
To be honest, there is a lot less risk involved with Sh*t My Dad Says then the Bible or a book about the Bible.

[i}The Sex Lives of Cannibals[/i] is said to be a humor book according to Inkmesh and I don't think it's any more appropriate/no appropriate then Sh*t My Dad Says.

Last edited by JSWolf; 08-22-2012 at 07:59 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote