View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 03:29 PM   #1470
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSue View Post
Last night I dropped my iPad and ruined the touchscreen. So, temporarily, I am back to Moon+ Reader on my neglected Nexus 7. Before Marvin, I actually liked Moon+ Reader quite a lot, but going back to it, I have to say.... I MISS MARVIN! Heaps! The book I just started is really good... so many things I want to highlight, but I want it saved in Marvin! New screen/digitizer is on order and hubby is going to attempt the repair (he's very handy) so hopefully I will be reunited with Marvin very soon.
You know you've been sitting at the computer too long when it takes you several minutes to realize there is no "like" button on MR...