View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 11:48 PM   #8
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura-panda View Post
Also free at Amazon (US).

I'm trying to figure out if this is a series that I would like to get into, but I'm just finding threads discussing whether or not it is going to be released as an ebook. I suppose I just need to download this one and see for myself.
I'm not sure what the status of this series in eBook is... Amazon and B&N have it, but no other bookstores... the first book is available everywhere as are the books from about volume 6 on. B&N's version is via PubIt (their self publishing arm) and the Amazon reviews say that it's badly formatted and full of mistakes... it almost leads me to believe that it's not officially available as an eBook.

As far as the series, I read the first and enjoyed it and keep meaning to read the second. I enjoyed the TV series, but it's LOOSELY based on the books.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote