View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 12:12 AM   #51
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveEisenberg View Post
No, it was a money issue:

So there is something to what taustin wrote about the French Revolution. However, I'll agree with you to the point of saying that in modern affluent countries, there are a lot of authors who will continue to write despite little chance of being paid. They won't be writing the kind of heavily researched books I tend to like to read, but, if copyright dies, there will be no shortage of new eBooks.

You mean this, right?
We are not interested in the vagaries of a book publishing guild, we are interested in collectivist individuals publishing for themselves...

The wealthiest bookseller decrying the lack of a copyright?? Let me know when those who publish books and give them away for free ask you to not copy their material. Then we can begin to discuss the sharing of information.

What I meant was that the universe is set, all things happen in time.
Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote