View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 07:32 PM   #6
bearymore
Zealot
bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
What about using Calibre as a web server and then accessing your books using a browser on a rooted NST?
That's what I tried when rooted. It worked, but then I have all the overhead of being rooted which seems to keep my wifi on constantly, thereby running down the battery faster than otherwise. If there were a way to be rooted with only a browser which downloads to the myfiles directory and doesn't peg my wifi, then I'd do it. As it is, the browser downloads to the download directory which the nook library software doesn't see so I have to add a file manager to move things around which kind of defeats the purpose.
bearymore is offline   Reply With Quote