View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 11:45 AM   #11
Lazybones
Groupie
Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
When I published my novella on Amazon, I priced it at $0.99. It was free at Smashwords, and within a week Amazon had lowered the price to match.

I had a novel at Smashwords that was at $2, when I published it on Amazon I set the price to $2.99 so I could qualify for the 70% royalty option, that one dropped as well. I get 70% of every $2 sale now.

Ben, I thought about the same issue of fairness, but I only sold 1 copy at the $0.99 price in the week it was up; when it went to free I had 2,000 downloads within 48 hours.
Lazybones is offline   Reply With Quote