View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 12:36 PM   #5
witeowl
Hopeless Geek
witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color (manual nooter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MzTinaFL View Post
Stanza - no autoscroll, but I am happy that I have the option of turning pages by tapping the left side. Not enthused about having to upload from my computer...really love web uploading best.
I don't upload to Stanza from my computer; I have created a dropbox ebook folder (private) with books I want to read, use the dropbox app to browse my books for a new book, and then select "open with Stanza". Once it's opened once, it remains in Stanza.

I don't know if this is better than computer-loading for you, but it is for me.

(If you don't have a free dropbox account, but want to give it a shot, here's a referral link to give both you and me some extra free space.)
witeowl is offline   Reply With Quote