View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 03:14 PM   #6
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by geertm View Post
The Nook also supports Adobe DRM ePUb. With the Nook you can buy DRM e-books at almost every e-book store, except Amazon.
The Nook supports only THEIR version of drm Epub, so you can only access it via pc or the Nook.

I bought one of their books and was unable to transfer it to my Adobe Digital Editions to open it so that I could transfer it to my Sony reader.

If she wants to be able to transfer her books to other readers she needs to stay away from the Nook, Kindle & Apple otherwise she will be permanently tied to their stores.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote