View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 03:23 AM   #73
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I'm not sure which to vote for. At first, I thought Topper would be tops... but alas if I'm being Candide I was Fooled by My Man Jeeves into believing all you voters were a Confederacy of Dunces and would be led like Lambs to the slaughter.

So, as not to be led by the nose in this Eyre Affair my chicken, Egg and I must consider further. For I don't want to be like a Carp out of water, like a Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's court.

Perhaps there is an Omnibus of all the selections that I could vote for. Oh the pressure.

BOb
Very clever!
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote