View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 06:28 PM   #3
Chapter One
Screen Swiper
Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STwG, Nook HD+, Kindle Voyage.
Thank you for your reply PatNY. I did manage to sort it all out. I started all over again, only where it says in the instructions to choose 'Backup' and chose 'Backup to SD card', (my wording might be wrong, it was a late night and my brain is fuzzy).
My HD+ is now running CM10.1, and all seems to be working perfectly so far. Now I just need to familiarise myself with everything and customise it all to how I like it.
Chapter One is offline   Reply With Quote