View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 11:35 PM   #435
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy-Jim View Post
Thanks for adding that to the index.

I have only have the K3 and PW. Not sure if it will work on the Touch but my guess is yes?

Actually, I gave the K3 to my mother and don't really have access to it. I could borrow it but probably won't. Would it even be useful on the K3?
I'll give it a proper test tomorrow (err today lol) on a few devices... K3, Touch, etc... I have no 4 right now... working on that...
I really haven't messed with the fonts on mine since err... well a long time, months... so I'm a bit rusty in the head.

Will update the notes and the main indexes when it is all checked as working 100%

: )
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote