View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008, 09:52 AM   #51
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Um , isn't it a bit deceitful to request eversions unless you intend to actually purchase them?

I get the impression people are clicking on books they'll never buy.

How will publishers know how popular ebooks genuinely are if we're giving them distorted feedback?
Actually, I've seen a bunch of books on this list that lead me to say Wanta! So, I think that there will be a lot of purchaces. Beside that, I think that the books we request will reflect the reading styles of this group and therefore lead to an expanded awareness of our particular demographic by the publishing houses.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote