View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 10:04 AM   #33
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Never had Bambi... I should try it once! I don't really care for horse meat, I prefer beef.
A nice sirloin cut or rump roast of deer, marinated in cheap red wine, with beef fat threaded through it with a larding needle, and slivers of garlic stuck into slits around the sides, roasted in a hot oven with new potatoes and onion halves... Just a little bit of Heaven.

EDIT: ...especially if you pour some Balsamic Vinegar over the onions when they are almost done cooking!

Stitchawl

Last edited by Stitchawl; 01-17-2013 at 10:06 AM.
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote