View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 02:10 PM   #21314
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
I managed to hurt my knee this week. First on Thursday, I probably twisted it and it hurt when going down stairs. It was gone yesterday until I decended a vertical ladder into an archeological excavation for last night's Museum Night (which was great btw). When climbing out I must have twisted it again, I felt it last night but this morning my knee was all seized up. Luckily no swelling so I hope by taking it easy it will go away soon.
Ouch!! You might want some aspirin to relieve the swelling too?
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote