View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 11:36 AM   #41
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Actually I had a look in the gnash folders...

/mnt/us/extensions/gnash/lib/gnash/libSDL-1.2.so.0

which leads me to believe that this will automatically work once we have a fixed SDL build. the main app (gnash) would need rebuilding with an SDL rendering target...

my build currently has TSLIB support, ALSA, and a slightly updated video section (work in progress)

If someone has a better one with ordered dither already implemented I would happily fork that into what I have and share it.

I'll play around with updating the Gnash SDL and see what happens
EDIT: SDL only handles the sound in this build...

Need to change rendering targets.
from my testing it is DEFINITELY not managing the eink properly, and a move to 2 bit would certainly speed thing up. (The output is near identical to prboom with default colours, for sure a colours issue)

Last edited by twobob; 10-22-2012 at 12:46 PM. Reason: more info
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote