View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 08:21 PM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurrealDelight View Post
By this, I don't mean a nook or anything, this is more like an app. Are there any alternative reading apps? The one built in to the Kindle is simplistic and has very minimal features... I was wondering if there was an alternative e-book reader app to replace the built-in one.
Mantano is my choice but there are alot of choices but they are epub readers not Kindle books. I use Mantano. Nook has an app as well. It's okay and the other popular choice is Aldiko. These wont replace the built in Kindle reader.

Others are Cool Reader, BlueFire and For library books Overdrive Media Console.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote