View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 07:03 PM   #59
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Honestly, Prestidigitweeze, there are too many interesting threads to follow here that not everyone rereads the posts you've written three days ago. Members coming new to a thread or being absent here for some days, okay, they will, but people who contributed to or followed a thread from the very beginning? Normally not.
If you still spot any typos after a certain amount of time (not in the first half hour or during the first day), let them stay in your text - it's not the worst trait not to be perfect. If you want to change the content - do so in a new post, it's not the worst trait to admit, "I have thought about it and changed my mind" or "I have not been clear enough, I wanted to say this or this". This way you have much better chances that your new expression of your thoughts will be read.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote