Thread: Color CM 7.1 Stable is Out!
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 10:42 AM   #54
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
For those that use CM7, can you get access to the FULL Android Market? Or is it limited like when you root?

I like mine the way it is because I prefer the stock reader and home, but somebody else I know would probably want to put CM7 on and I wanted to make sure you could still get a lot of the apps because he wouldn't know how to sideload them and I am 4 hrs away.
Care is offline   Reply With Quote