View Single Post
Old 12-26-2023, 03:27 PM   #10
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbnJrg View Post
(if instead of 95% I will employ 950%, the image will be ten times bigger?) I look forward to seeing that miracle because I will learn something that until now, I thinked that was impossible (to use % for height when the height of the container is not previously defined).
You should examine the real market in% share and not leading edge solutions. People designing web sites with your attitude to bleeding ebook design make sites that only work in a few browsers with recent upgrades.

You are not worth arguing with.
Quote:
if instead of 95% I will employ 950%, the image will be ten times bigger?
Such a stupid statement.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote