Thread: Classic nook Rooted
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 10:09 PM   #10
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermighty View Post
Well the OS is on it's own MicroSD card. I wonder if it could be transfered to a 16GB one, thus bumping the total onboard storage to 32GB. Woh, that's a lot just for books.
That's the first thing I was thinking when I read that. I've been waffling on the nook, but being able to upgrade it to 32 GB might just tip the scales. I'm thinking that it might be worth it to buy early just in case B&N decides to come out with a cost-reduced version with a soldered in flash device.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote