Thread: Restore_PC?
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 05:06 PM   #10
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicman View Post
It did not work for me either, yet on my EZ-Reader the attribute is hidden and it does not show up.
Is this a Basic? On my Basic the file is called V3_Restore_PC and it does not show up on the reader itself although it shows up if I put the card in my Pocket Pro and it along with a few others show up if you put the card in my PC. On my Pocket Pro I renamed the file to V5_Restore_PC and it still shows up but so far the unit has made another one.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote